The Dream Report runtime is responsible for executing configured reports. In order to proactively generate and distribute reports the runtime operates silently in the background.
View Report Status: The Runtime Management Console includes a Report Queue view to see all reports scheduled to be generated. Users can also monitor the current status of each report, when it was last run, and the next scheduled runtime.
Generate Reports On Demand: The Dynamic Report Generator enables the user to select any report template and manually generate a new report with the last updated values. Then open and view the new report with a single click of a button.
Dream Report Runtime Manages:
- The security and all access rights
- Data acquisition to real time sources
- Data logging in any standard databases
- Data extraction from Historians or from Dream Report History
- Permanent calculation of all analytics defined in reports
- Proactive report generation
- Automatic report distribution
- Dynamic Report Generator to generate reports on demand
- Dream Report Web Portal to visualize all reports archived and to generate new reports over the Internet/Intranet